" SpiritofSaltSpring:BC:Canada:GulfIslands:SaltSpring:Salt Spring:

July 07, 2009

Friends of Friends


-
You don't see me drinking this beer. It's an illusion! Truly!


Isn't it interesting how sometimes you meet people at parties, see them across a room but have never actually made the effort to talk to them because there didn't seem to be the opportunity and let's get real, I didn't make the opportunity. So often that's the case isn't it. Get a group together and you just don't interact with everyone.

That's Ron and Marianne. I've seen them at Karen and Victor's parties a few times but have never really interacted with them in any significant way. Then, they come to Salt Spring (urged by Karen and Lisa to call me) and suddenly, I get to re-meet these two really lovely people and it's like meeting them for the first time really.

No comments: